FMS provides you a wide array of tools that enable you to do a due diligence on the generated Payroll. These tools aid in you finding the differences between the previous and current payroll, find variations of amounts by Departments and check how the payout is happening across Payment types.
These tools are explained below:
Payroll Differences Statement
This powerful tool lets you compare the salary of the last month and the current month. Following are the salient feature:
- View differences either by employee or salary component.
- Application generates reports, which helps in analyzing year to year growth of the employee as per there remuneration.
- Ability to select the component for which you intend to compare - choice of one or more components.
- The statement can be exported to an Excel or a CSV file for further comparison by management.
Employee Count Reconciliation Tool
Fully account for employee additions, resignations and employees for whom processing has been suspended. A graphical chart neatly summarizes the information while a detailed report gives you the breakup. A major time saver!
- System is able to hold the salary for the employee if required as soon as resignation is accepted.
- An automated full and final settlement sheet is created, where the organization has ability to overdue the details as required.
Payroll Transfer Reconciliation Report
This lets you tie up all the payout made by the company in one report. Online Bank transfer uploader xls, Cheque payments, DD payments, etc. are all summed up along with the employee head count for each type of transfer.
This report will also inform you on employees who’s Payment Types are not updated, so that you can update the data and ensure that payments are made.